Kilimall

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction

Midweek Jackpot I got 8 and 9 predictions correctly. I hope this weekend we get to the magic figure of at least twelve games.
  I will also be providing the predictions involving Double Chances. With Double Chance winning is very high. To get this predictions you can contact me via Text or WhatsApp after downloading the Jumia app in the link below. The app is only 7Mb in size. If you have the app send 30 shillings to 0723604510  and I'll send you free odds for three days.
As every day for the past one week I have been providing Sure (not fixed) games. Tomorrow I have three  games Odds over 3. Contact me after downloading the app in the link below.
If you have the app send 30 shillings to 0723604510  and I'll send you free odds for three days.


Mega Jackpot Predictions
  1. Accrington Stanley Vs Cheltenham.. 1
  2. Exeter Vs Grimsby.. 2
  3. Morecombe Vs Carlisle… X
  4. Stevenage Vs Plymouth.. 2
  5. Blackpool Vs Cambridge.. 1…… http://bit.ly/2cU2Hxm
  6. Leyton Orient Vs Portsmouth… 2
  7. Yeovil Vs Wycombe.. 2
  8. Armenia Vs Romania.. 2
  9. Numancia Vs Cordoba.. 2
  10. Burkina Faso Vs South Africa.. X
  11. Poland Vs Denmark…. 1
  12. Slovenia Vs Slovakia… X
  13. MK Dons Vs Port Vale...1
  14. Almeria Vs Levante….. 2
  15. Iceland Vs Turkey…. 1
  16. Serbia Vs Austria…. 1 
  17. Algeria Vs Cameroon.. 1 

1 comment:

  1. hi!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Looking forward to see you. pussy888 apk download

    ReplyDelete