Kilimall

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions

Over the weekend for the Mega Jackpot I scored eleven on my fifth predictions. This time again I have five and I think we can hit atleast eleven. If you are interested in the other four predictions send 50 shillings to 0723604510 and I  will send them to you.

Another option will be to download the Jumia app(7Mb) in the link below and contact me via Text or WhatsApp. Download the Jumia app here

Wednesday Betting Tips Click here 

Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
  1. Celtic Vs Borussia Monchengladbach.. 1
  2. Dynamo Kiev Vs Benfica.. 2
  3. Karabakh Vs Paok… 1
  4. Hapoel Beer Sheva Vs Sparta Prague.. 1
  5. Steaua Bucharest Vs FC Zurich.. 2
  6. Osmanlispor Vs Villarreal.. 2
  7. Salzburg Vs Nice.. 2
  8. Standard Liege Vs Panathinakos.. X
  9. Konyaspor Vs Sporting Braga.. 1
  10. Krasnodar Vs Schalke 04..2
  11. Inter Milan Vs Southampton.. 1
  12. Rapid Viena Vs Sassuolo.. 2
  13. Racing Genk Vs Athletic Bilbao.. 2


No comments:

Post a Comment